Published: 11 July 2019
Last Updated: 11 July 2019
Tokyo-2020 Second International carivature contest, China
To promote the exchange of international portrait art, the 2nd Tokyo International Illustrated Manga Exhibition is held.
The exhibition is held every two years and the first one was successfully held in Beijing in 2018.
The notice of the second exhibition is hereby notified as follows:
First, the organizer
China News Comics Research Association
Zhejiang Cartoonists Association
Osaka Museum of Art, Osaka, Japan
Zhejiang Taoshi Culture and Art Co., Ltd.
Second, the curator
Tao Xiaoming (President of Zhejiang Cartoonists Association)
Third, the selection committee
The organizer invites well-known experts from the industry to form
Fourth, the exhibition theme
Peaceful, friendly, humorous, joyful
- V. Date of exhibition
May 7-20, 2020
Sixth, the exhibition location
Japan-Japan Japan-China Friendship Center Art Museum
- 7. Scale of exhibition
About 200 pieces selected for the exhibition
Eight, related activities
During the exhibition, seminars, interactive sketches and other exchange activities will be held in Tokyo, Japan.
Nine, date of submission
From now until December 30, 2019
- X. Submission and participation requirements
- 1. The works will be submitted in the form of an e-mail, and the e-mail address:
- 2. The submitted works are mainly composed of celebrities from all walks of life both at home and abroad. The styles are not limited and the number is not limited.
- Artistic and interesting are preferred and merit-based admission. Since the 32nd Summer Olympic Games will be held in Tokyo, Japan in 2020, the number of sports stars will be increased as appropriate.
- 3. The submitted work should indicate the author's nationality, name, title of the work, mailing address, zip code, e-mail address,
- contact number, and copy of ID card (copy of the passport provided by the foreign author). Be sure to be sure so that you can contact.
- 4. The resolution of the submitted work should be above 200dpi, and the file size should be no less than 2M.
- 5. The selected works are left to the author's own hand-drawn or electronic draft. The minimum size of the hand-drawn manuscript is not less than
- 42cm × 30cm, and the maximum is not more than 80cm × 60cm. The electronic manuscript will be uniformly produced by the organizer.
XI, author treatment
- 1. The exhibits will be published and each exhibitor will receive a copy.
- 2. Issue an exhibitor certificate
- 3. Invite some exhibitors to go to Tokyo, Japan to conduct exchange activities.
Twelve, the rights of the organizer
- 1. There are commercial, exhibition, research, photography, video, publishing and publicity rights for the works.
- 2. Do not bear the legal responsibility arising from the copyright dispute of the work.
- 3. Anyone who submits a work for participation in the evaluation and election shall be deemed to have confirmed and complied with the
- provisions of the notice of the call for signature, and the organizer reserves the right of final interpretation of all the above terms.
Thirteen, contact information
Address: 503-505, Block A, Ding'an Mingdu Business Building, No. 68 Ding'an Road, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China Zhejiang Dow Culture & Art Co., Ltd.
Contact number: 86-571-85061123
Contact: Zhu Kai (Mobile: 18058800172); Chen Qi (Mobile: 13735804085)
WeChat public number: Dow Art