CHANCES AND OPPORTUNITIES
DEADLINE : 10th of January 2021!!!!
2. The number of entries is limited to 5.
Any kind of graphical technique will be accepted. The works may not have been exhibited, published or awarded before.
The drawings shall not bear subtitles.
3. You can send your works in two ways:
Register and upload your cartoons on our website https://www.ecc-kruishoutem.be/register/
OR send them by regular post to the following address: EURO-KARTOENALE - RENÉ D’HUYVETTERSTRAAT 5C - 9770 KRUISHOUTEM - BELGIUM – EUROPE
On our website you can check the list of participants to see if you works have arrived. The entry list is updated daily.
4. The drawings shall have the following dimensions: A4 – 300 dpi, maximum 3MB for digital works.
5. The drawings sent by post must bear, on the reverse side, the surname, forename and address of the participant.
6. By participating, the artist agrees with this rules and authorize the organizers to publish the submitted works in
the catalogue and for the promotion of the exhibition.
For any other use of the cartoons the permission of the cartoonist is previously requested.
7. The following prizes are awarded:
1st prize € 1.800,00 + trophy
2nd prize € 1.500,00 + trophy
3rd prize € 1.300,00 + trophy
Best European cartoon € 900,00
Best Belgian cartoon € 900,00
Prize of the ECC Personal exhibition in the ECC
On the occasion of the prize-giving ceremony,
all the winners are invited for a stay of 3 days in Kruishoutem.*
8. On request the participants get a free catalogue.
However, the postage costs are for their own account.
They can also collect the catalogue at the European Cartoon Center.
If your work is published in the catalogue a free copy is sent automatically.
9. By participating the artist lends the submitted works to the organizers for itinerant exhibitions.
Consequently, the selected works will remain at the disposal of the organizers until December 2022!
The awarded works will become property of the organization.
10. The original entries will only be sent back by the organizers on written request.
The organization can in no way be held responsible for eventually damaged or lost works.
11. If after announcement of the prizes, it appears that plagiarism has been committed,
the jury can after deliberation withdraw the prize.