Call For The Exhibition Visual Arts at the Recoleta Cultural Center in 2016
CALL FOR VISUAL ARTS
To exhibit at the Recoleta Cultural Center from February to July 2016Date:
Projects will be received from Monday September 7th 11 h. Until Friday September 11, 2015
One of 18 h.
Directorate General of Recoleta Cultural Center, Ministry of Culture of the City of Buenos Aires. Bureau of Programming.
Phone: 48031040 int. 218, 220, 221 // Junín No. 1930, 1st Floor.WHO to: Visual Artists.
The Call esta v exhibition devoted to evaluating projects, here which can be referred to two types of presentations:
1. A record Composed Recent applicant works:
If accepted to be, the Programming Committee will allocate a room for conducting a sample of the
ESA Works and ask the UN Project artist exhibition The Chamber designated para.
Realization of the exhibition is conditional upon the submission and approval of esta project.
2. Exhibition project UN para Specially designed the following rooms: 1 and 2; Cartoon space; Room 9; microespacio room 11 and the Recoleta Cultural Center.
* (The rest of the meeting will be scheduled with the conditions set out in item 1).
Material from one to submit: Submissions can be made in digital format and sent by e-mail within the period established.
- A Selection up to 10 applicant works made in the last five years a Way of history.
- A Selection up to 10 recent works proposed paragraph exhibition Do.
- In the case of videos, send links to this site as YouTube or Vimeo (if the video was protected by a password,
without forgetting send it along with the Presentation).
- In the case of the UN to submit work or Exposure Draft, should include plans, sketches, simulations,
makes, or other material Anyone who allows to imagine and evaluate v The Final m outcome possible.
- A specification up to 20 lines contextualize that work and provide the necessary para
INFORMATION Do Right Understanding.
- A Curriculum Vitale than one page maximum, including the Personal and contact the artist (address, phone, e-mail) Data.
Label the file as follows: apellido_nombre.pdf.
They will not be accepted or single files that are not correctly identified.
The selected projects will be exhibited in the halls of VISUAL ARTS CENTER CULTURAL
RECOLETA Between February to July 2016.Programming Committee:
Claudio Massetti, Adriana Lauria, Ana Maria Battistozzi, Magdalena Cordero, Carlos Herrera, Alejandro Corres,
Rodrigo Alonso, Esteban Tedesco, Renato Rita and Veronica Otero